I was nominated by the fantastic Bibliophilewanderlust for this award, thank you so much!
The rules are as follows:
Thank and link the blogger that nominated you.
Answer the 7 questions that the nomination has provided you.
Create 7 questions for your nominees.
Nominate 7 other bloggers.
Bibliophile wanderlust questions:
- If you can change place/life with a character in a book who would it be? Hmm too hard to pick one. Maybe a female lead from a romance novel that leads a charming life? Oh maybe Becky from the Shopaholic series by Sophie Kinsella. I’ve always wanted to live in the UK 😜
- How many physical and digital books do you own? Estimating close to 500.
- What book do you want to make sure your children’s read (present or future)? Harry Potter series. I’ve already started reading some of it to my oldest daughter, but I want her to read them on her own as she gets older.
- Do you prefer reading indoors or outdoors? I mainly read indoors, but there’s something amazing about reading on a beach. It’s heavenly.
- What was the worst book you have read? I can’t even remember the name, but it was a freebie on Amazon and it didn’t even read like it had been edited. It was really bad.
- Do you have any reading habits? I’m always reading a book and listening to one at the same time. But I never start reading a new book until I finish the old one.
- Do you think you’ll ever stop reading and get rid of all your books? Gasp! Never. That would be awful.
- Favorite series?
- Most under appreciated book you’ve read?
- Favorite book that you’ve reviewed? Link?
- Favorite book cover?
- Do you ever borrow books from the library? If so, do you return them on time or late?
- Why did you start your blog?
- Do you have a favorite snack/drink while reading?
My nominees: (if you’ve already been nominated or just don’t want to participate that’s ok!)